Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 23 already?

Fun fact of the day: Eleanor Grace now has nipples. Ha!

According to The Bump, her little face is fully formed sans fat and she's sprouting "two teeny-tiny nipples." That made me chuckle.

Well, week 23 is here and I'm feeling pretty pregnant, though everyone keeps telling me how tiny I still am. It's flattering, I suppose, but on the other hand I wonder what exactly they're looking at because clearly it's not my obvious baby bump.

Perhaps everyone's just thinking I've let myself go a bit. Too many ice cream cones and not enough exercise. I mean, c-mon, I have quite a belly now. You don't see it? Geesh.

Along those lines, I'll post a couple tummy photos in the coming days so keep checking back with the blog.

I'm happy to report that progress is being made on both the front bathroom and nursery thanks to my superman husband! All it took was a panic attack late last week on my part to get his butt in gear. Note to self: Express severe anxiety earlier in the process next time I want something done in a timely fashion.

In other news: Our neighbor Kelsey delivered a healthy 7 pound 4 ounce little girl into the the world this weekend. She's just beautiful. Morgan and I are so happy for the new parents and can't wait to pick both Kelsey's and Josh's brains about the labor and delivery.

Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment