Thursday, April 8, 2010

So much to do before baby comes

I'm sitting at my desk at work and thinking about all the things that have to get done before the baby comes. Now that I've hit the 20-week mark in my pregnancy, there are a few things I need to do within the next week such as sign Morgan and me up for a labor/delivery/parenting class.

Because I'm stressing about it, I'm going to post my "To Do" list here. Maybe that'll hold me more accountable for actually getting everything done in a timely fashion.

The good news is I still have 20 weeks to complete these tasks.

1. Visit Martin Army Community Hospital on post to check out their free labor/delivery/parenting classes
2. Sign up for labor/delivery/parenting class
3. Call pediatricians, set up meetings, go to meetings and pick pediatrician
4. Register at Doctors Hospital
5. Tour labor/delivery unit of Doctors Hospital
6. Register
7. Purchase crib, stroller, car seat, bases, glider (the big stuff that won't go on the registry).
8. Prepare nursery (fill and sand holes in wall, paint, clean, decorate)

No comments:

Post a Comment