Monday, April 5, 2010

Halfway there

I'm now 20 weeks (and one day) so that means I'm halfway to my due date, which is amazing and scary and exciting all in one!

Anyway, my cousin, Leah, had a good list of things I will need for the baby. I thought I'd share it here. The night light is especially helpful because I never would have thought of that!

ok
you need a car seat w stroller attachment
breast pump- medela
shirts/onsies/dressing gowns with mitts
baby towel set
night lights so the room doesn't get too bright when you change her/fed her at night
a swing or bouncer chair where you can put her down safely when you need the batroom
all kinda essential

Thanks Leah! That does help a lot.

xoxoL

1 comment:

  1. I found that Lilypadz were better than other breast pads I tried, totally worth the $ in my opinion (if you plan on nursing that is). Oh and for a good swaddle for when she gets a little big - you'll need bigger blankets - the 40x40 ones. Hope that helps :o)

    ReplyDelete