Friday, April 9, 2010

Loving my Lullabelly

Yesterday was just plain rotten. Everything from the rain to my mood to the fact that I temporarily misplaced my W2 tax form stunk. The only thing that made up for the crappiness that was Thursday was this.

It's a Lullabelly. Morgan ordered it for me online as a belated Easter gift. The band, which wraps around your stomach, has a pouch in it that contains a small speaker and MP3 hookup. You just plug your iPod or MP3 player in the hookup and voila! Your baby can listen to music. I guess the speaker never gets too loud for baby so you can rest assured that while she jams out to Jack Johnson she's not damaging her little ear drums. The band also allows me to hook in a pair of head phones and listen to what she's listening to so it can be a shared experience between mommy and baby (or I guess daddy and baby if he wants to plug in as well).

Last night she listened to some classical music before bed while I read a book.

Anyway, today has been better mostly due to the fact that it's Friday. So, happy Friday everyone!

xoxoL

No comments:

Post a Comment