Thursday, February 25, 2010

Greetings from Aruba

I'm sitting in our hotel lobby writing this because that's the only place the Internet is available.

So far our vacation is going really well. The weather here is perfect (I got a bit burned today but not my worst). Our room at the Riu has a picturesque view of the resort grounds and ocean and we're just a 2 minute walk from the Westin where we are attending the nuptuals of friends Lou and Sara Saturday.

So far I've been Ok with not drinking. There are times when that swim up bar and all of that free flowing booze call my name but I'm not one for day drinking in such intense heat anyway so the only time I'm really bummed I can't have a few beers or a couple glasses of wine is at night.

I made Morgan promise to bring me back here when I can drink again.

My belly seems to be getting bigger by the day. I don't know if that's the all inclusive food or the baby, but I'm chalking it up to the baby so I feel better about being in a bikini.

Morgan and I fly back to reality Tuesday so we still have a few more days of fun in the sun. Tomorrow we're going on a sunset dinner cruise with a bunch of people who are attending the wedding. It should be a blast.

I don't know how many more times I'll be updating while I'm here because it's kind of a pain in the butt so look for more next week when I get back.

Morgan and I have our next midwife appointment on the 11th. I'm pretty sure that's when we'll find out the sex of the baby. Exciting!

xoxoL

No comments:

Post a Comment