Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back from North Carolina (my first belly picture)


Morgan and I visited family and friends this past weekend in North Carolina.

My sister-in-law, Meredith, is stationed at Fort Bragg along with Morgan's West Point classmates Lillie and Gregg Besozzi who just had a precious baby boy named Rocco.

Out of this trip came Morgan's first diaper changing experience, my first brush with maternity clothing, lots of good food, some quality shopping and almost non-stop laughter (thanks in part to Rocco's constant passing of gas).

I think Gregg said it best when he stated we all have to one day live next door to each other. What a fun weekend.

Anyway, I have some pictures and video to post here in the coming days. Mostly they are of Rocco sleeping, fighting sleep and generally just being the sweetest, cutest 2 1/2 week old baby ever.

Unfortunately, I'm having technical difficulties with my new Flip Cam so the video will have to wait until tomorrow.

For now, you can all point, laugh and hopefully enjoy a picture of my growing belly. This was taken over the weekend. I'm about 13 weeks here.

xoxoL


2 comments:

  1. yeah, Lilly !

    You are defiantly smaller than me, and i was as big if not bigger than you at 13 weeks. dont worry there are people that are much bigger than us a lot sooner than us... you look great.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? You're smaller than me and I'm clearly not pregnant.

    Meghann

    ReplyDelete