Monday, June 21, 2010

Back from vacation

Hi everyone.

Well, M and I have returned from our whirlwind, bi-coastal vacation and I'm happy to report that it was a great time all around.

Thank you to everyone who joined us in both Oregon and Massachusetts for our baby showers. A special "thank you" must be expressed to Carole and Carolyn, my mother-in-law and mom, who put together two amazing parties! Em and Jess also played a major role in making sure things went off without a hitch in Boston so thank you lovely ladies too.

I'll post pictures soon of all the cute onesies, dresses, toys, blankets and quilts we received as well as some shots of M and I exploring and enjoying our surroundings.

Coming up next week I'll have my last 4D ultrasound and M and I are also going to take our maternity pictures.

Have a great Monday!

xoxoL

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you had fun at your baby showers... I know my mom said she had fun and that it was very nice to meet you... I can't wait to see the photos from everything... especially the belly photos we have been missing those... I dont know if you have seen my latest on facebook but its pretty funny. I waited to post one til Breeze got back so he could see me first and the growth is almost comical. I just had my second to last doctors apt before the day, so exciting, and he had grown about 4 lbs in 5 weeks, and I swear he is growing more every hour. Anyways, I hope all is well with you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete