Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blame it on Morgan

Ok I know it's been weeks since my last tummy picture, but now I actually have someone to blame for my tardiness.

Morgan suggested I should wait until I have several weeks' worth of pictures saved up so we can compare week 16 to weeks 17, 18 and 19 side-by-side. Honestly, it makes sense, sooo that's what I'm doing. We have been taking one picture a week since the last time I posted a belly shot so after I take one more this Sunday I'll upload them right away.

Hope that is OK with everyone. You won't be disappointed. My stomach is really growing fast!

In other news, I leave for Boston tomorrow evening. I'm going home to celebrate my sister, Emily's, 30th birthday. In preparation for her party Saturday I did some shopping both online and around Columbus. At Stein Mart I bought a maxi (long) dress that shows off my bump, but hides some of the areas I'm self conscious about.

Having to shop for something nice to wear led me to the maternity store A Pea in the Pod where I heard that model Heidi Klum has a collection. Well, she does, but all of the pieces I like are way too expensive. It's just hard for me to justify spending hundreds of dollars on a wardrobe or even pieces of a wardrobe I'm only going to wear for the next few months.

Ok. I'm going to watch American Idol now. Take care everyone and I'll post again Sunday!

xoxoL

P.S. I felt Ellie move again last night. It was so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment