Monday, July 5, 2010

I've got a new gig, but I'm still blogging here

Recently I signed up and was accepted to be a blogger for Gather.com.

To find my stuff, just look up Lily Cox. Mostly what you'll see is my take on meaningless celebrity news, but that's what people want to read these days so that's what I write about.

Some good news: Morgan has just about finished the baby's room and it looks precious. The pictures don't do it justice, but what you're seeing is a very light pink on top of a white strip of chair rail and a darker shade of pink below it.


I hope tonight to take a stab at putting together the changing table. The crib should arrive July 7.

My mom will be in town the last weekend of this month so she'll help me with other design elements such as curtains and where to hang pictures. I can't wait to see the finished product.

xoxoL

3 comments:

  1. Ellie's room looks AMAZING! Good work Mo. So excited to see it once it has the crib and everything set up...not to mention when the crib has that precious little baby in it! Almost down to the month mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan & Lily - you both did an excellent job with Eleanor's room. The right amount of color- very soft and gentle. Such a welcoming nursery. Looking forward to seeing it with all the finishing touches. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night M1 put together the changing table. It looks great! I think we're getting our crib in the mail today so he'll have another project to do when he gets home Thursday (he's sleeping at work tonight...boo). It's really starting to come together. Maybe by this weekend it'll be baby-ready!

    ReplyDelete