Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! Here's a belly pic

Can I just say I have the best family and friends in the whole world?

I came home yesterday from a long day at work to find two boxes sitting on my front porch. One was from Meredith, Mike, Carole and Terry (my in-laws) and the other was from my mom, dad, sister and brother. Both boxes contained a beautiful bouquet of flowers for the mom-to-be on Mother's Day!

Also, the other day I received a package in the mail from Jessie. Here's what it had in it:

The tank top says "Ellie Belly" in case you can't read it here. I LOVE IT! Jessie's package also had a card that read: "Great things come in tiny packages." And then on the inside it said: "Happy Mother's Day to a beautiful mom-to-be."

I didn't even know they made Mother's Day mom-to-be cards! So cool.

Oh but the Mother's Day fun continued when I opened another Happy Mother's Day to the mom-to-be card from Carole.

Thank you all so much for thinking of me! I'm so looking forward to being a mom.

And, Happy Mother's Day to all you moms and moms-to-be out there!!!

xoxoL

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers day Lily... We are almost there, can you believe it? I am 30 weeks today, the count down has offically begun. I have my next appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning and I cant wait to see our little man, he has been so active, I cant believe the difference in the last two weeks. You look great and I hope you feel just as good. Take care of yourself and enjoy the first of may mothers days to come....

    Rebecca

    p.s. we are all waiting on your progression of belly photos, so get on it girl... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca. You look amazing as well. I can't wait to hear about your doctor's appointment. What questions are you planning on asking? I have an appointment Thursday with my midwife. Any suggestions of what I should ask?

    ReplyDelete